AMERICA’S VOICE FOR JUSTICE
- James Carter was part of the trial team in the Eastern District of Louisiana, that settled during a federal jury trial, a complex case arising from a deadly explosion and fire on an offshore oil platform, against Texas-based Black Elk Energy. Read more
- James Carter and his trial team were awarded a $1,375,000 jury trial verdict, on behalf of Plaintiffs, for the negligence of Lafon Nursing Home pursuant to Hurricane Katrina.
- Multi-Million Dollar Settlement: Traumatic Brain Injury Case, $550,000 Settlement: Bank-Related Litigation
- Over $2,000,000 Settlement: Premises Liability Case, Multi-Million Dollar Settlement: Traumatic Brain Injury Case, $750,000 Jury Verdict: Automobile Accident/ Premises Liability Case
- Multi-Million Dollar Settlement: Products Liability Case with Traumatic Brain Injury, $625,000 Settlement: Auto Accident Case
- $4,100,000 Jury Verdict: Electrocution Case, $350,000 Settlement: Auto Accident Case
- $1,500,000 Settlement During Jury Trial: Wrongful Death Case
At Carter & McKee, LLC we provide innovative solutions to complex legal issues. Our staff will treat you with the highest standard of professionalism and ethical conduct. James Carter and his team command the respect of opposing attorneys and the legal community because of our outstanding track record, resources, and willingness to take cases to trial. The goal of our firm is to ensure the greatest possible outcome of success for our clients.
Carter & McKee, LLC has proudly represented thousands of clilents. Our longstanding reputation, both inside and outside the courtroom, gives us the strength to fight for the justice you deserve.
© Copyright Carter & McKee, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Powered by WCP Communications